20 Things You Can Do Right Now to Reduce Fear, and Regain Control of your Life in the Midst of
March 26, 2020
Here is what I learned from Bob Proctor’s Good News March 25, 2020 (in response to pandemic):
- Force Negates
- Spirit is always for greater expansion and fuller expression
- Adversity is a time to grow (comfort zone = too easy) Eckhart Tolle backs this
- Ignorance (or resistance for lack of a better term from me) breeds fear, whereas knowledge breeds faith.
- Good time to remain disciplined in our practices or (possibly reach out for coaching)
- Hold the image of what we want, not what we don’t want
- Start off every day writing 10 things you are grateful for
- Start to look for the good in the transition you are in
- Nobody can put your life on hold but you. Instead set a goal. Think how you can reach it. Don’t spend 5 seconds thinking of how you cannot
- Books: As a Man Thinketh, You Square by Price Pritchet?, The Technique of Getting Things Done, Bible. You Were Born Rich – can download for Free
by Bob Proctor
- Everything moves, nothing rests – Law of Vibration is primary. Thoughts that are in your mind control the vibration you’re in. Hold image of
perfect health, vibrant, alive.
- Goal Setting – Need habit of being disciplined. Persistence is key, and don’t give up. If you lack discipline, give yourself command and follow
- Make your goal something you have no idea how to get it. If you know how to get it, too easy.
- Purpose of life is growth. Purpose is why you get out of bed in the morning.
- Calmness of Mind is one of the great jewels of wisdom
- Writing causes things to get into your subconscious mind
- Use higher faculties – intuition, perception, memory, having the “will” will help you concentrate. When you concentrate, the power will flow in and
- Allow other people to be as they are (without letting them bug you)
- What you’ve got right here and right now here in this moment IS ALL you've got!
- Have multiple sources of income! If you lose one, you’ve got another. Provide more service. I’m at a start over point, now do what you